7.8.08
Lucy is 8 months old. I can't believe how fast time can fly by. She is, as always, a total joy. We are so blessed to have her. She has such a happy little spirit. My favorite thing is how fast she has wrapped her dad and big brothers around her little finger. I wonder if she will find three big brothers a blessing or a curse when she is a teenager.
8 Comments:
-
- Melissa E said...
August 7, 2008 at 1:59 PMShe is too cute for words! What a cute family you have. I always wanted a big brother, but I suppose the grass is always greener right?- April (Thorup) Oaks said...
August 7, 2008 at 2:24 PMAll four sitting and smiling at the same time? Amazing. I can rarely get my two to do that.- Sarah E said...
August 7, 2008 at 3:01 PMOkay I LOVE LOVE LOVE that picture of all four of your kids. It reminds me of the few pictures dad has of himself with his siblings. It totally has a old-farm look to it. You need to desaturate it and hang it on your wall.- Shauna said...
August 7, 2008 at 4:04 PMShe is adorable Jill! What a fun age. She is going to have all the protection she'll need growing up with 3 big brothers watching after her! Great picture of your 4 darling kids!- Melanie said...
August 7, 2008 at 9:05 PMShe is such a cutie! :0) She will do fine I survived 6 brothers somehow.- Glenna Roundy said...
August 7, 2008 at 11:09 PMOh my goodness! I definatly need a copy of those pictures. Lucy is a good mixture of all her brothers. Look at her jst stare at the camera. It looks as if she is holding Kadens hand.- Stacy said...
August 11, 2008 at 9:02 AMSooo cute! What an awesome family you have!- Jenny said...
August 19, 2008 at 6:27 PMOh my goodness Jillyn she is the most beautiful baby! Seriously! How time flies huh? I can't wait to have a girl too :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)