16.7.08

I am cleaning out my closets and i have a TON of paper scrapbook stuff that I finally decided it was time to let go of.
I have paper, ink pads, stamps, random embellishments, and lots of misc. cutsie things
Any takers?
Let me know and it is all yours.
FREE!!!!

3 Comments:

  1. Stacy said...
    Not that I am much of a scrapbooker, but I would like to take a look at what you have!
    Sarah E said...
    You're so good to be doing this. I have a ton of stuff too that I will probably never use. I keep thinking that with 3 girls, I'll want it for crafts at some point. The silly part is, that when they want pretty paper to cut up I can't bring myself to give them my scrap paper. I always end up buying construction paper or something. Lame!
    April (Thorup) Oaks said...
    wahoo! I don't need it either.

Post a Comment