27.6.08
See this?
Not so very long ago this was an almost full bottle of Bath and Body Works Warm Brown Sugar body spray. I think it is one of the most yummy smells ever and keep it in my bathroom for when my bathroom or I need a little extra spritz of goodness. It really does smell like warm brown sugar and a little bit like chocolate chip cookies.
Mmmmmm....... cookies........
I was working on my dishes went I noticed this rather strong smell coming from down the hall. Upon investigation I discovered that Weston had sprayed and spilt the whole bottle everywhere! He was drenched in it and so was my counter, floor, walls and carpet just out side the bathroom. He said he just wanted to smell pretty.
Needless to say, it did not smell like cookies or brown sugar or at all pretty. It was nasty. Very nasty.
We scrubbed and mopped and showered everything but it is still stinking. (and so is Wes.) I don't think I will ever love the smell of it again. Oh well.
Thank goodness it is summer and we can crank the windows open.
Stacy
That vinegar trick would have been most helpful then.
We ended up recarpeting, but every so often on a really hot day, WHOO WEEE!