5.6.08
Well, it happened. That moment that every mother of boys dreads. The day that your son says you are no longer the most beautiful girl in his world, someone else is. Tanner's girl is Zoe, and she is cute. He is smitten. There are phone calls, folks. Lots of them. There has been some hand holding, and an occasional love note. Did I mention that Mr. Casanovo is only 6?!?!?
But they are sweet and Zoe is a really great girl. Tanner informed me that Zoe is number one for pretty girls and I have to be number two. What's a mom to do?
3 Comments:
-
- Glenna Roundy said...
June 6, 2008 at 7:27 AMactually he said she was beautiful. I was there. That boy! I think he is always gonna have at least one girl in tow. Good thing you are teaching him how to be a good boy.- Sarah E said...
June 6, 2008 at 7:30 AMHe is a charmer, that one. Zoe is a lucky girl. I bet Tanner will always remember his first true love. How cute! I love it!- Jill said...
June 6, 2008 at 11:51 AMLet us know when the wedding is! I don't think my girls even know they are suppose to like boys! Maybe I am just clueless. :-)cyv
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)