30.4.08
I got tagged, so here you go.
How To Play This Game of Tag: Post these rules on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!
3 Joys
1. Of course, my family. I love them all dearly
2. New shoes!
3. Driving at night when it is warm enough to roll my windows down and crank up some music.
3 Fears
1. The economy. We have a family of 6 to take care of and it seems to get harder every day.
2. Ghosts. I HATE scary movies with ghosts in them, although I did just watch The Orphanage and it was pretty good.
3. Driving with other people, I always think they are going to run into the person in frount of them. It drives my sisters crazy!
3 Goals
1. To get my family to eat simplier. I am trying to get them all to bid good bye to Lucky Charms and Froot Loops and say hello to oatmeal. If you can imagine, it isn't going super great.
2. To be able to run 3 miles at the gym (or at least walk them really quickly)
3. To master the aperture and shutter speed on my camera. This is a strange new world I am exploring.
3 Obessions/currant collections
1. Photography. I am working hard on getting better at it.
2. Getting my basement DONE!
3. Downloading cute digital things for my scrapbooking.
3 Random Facts
1. I love love love the rain. I would be a happy girl if I lived in a rain forest, minus the big bugs.
2. My all time favorite thing to wear is a warm hoodie with some comfy jeans.
3. I really love to bake. Cookies, cakes, bread, anything of the sort. But I HATE to cook and I would much rather eat out every night then make dinner.
So there you go. I am not that exciting of a person, but what can you do?
I tag Melissa, Kim, Sarah, Stacy and Kristy!
1 Comment:
-
- Jill said...
April 30, 2008 at 10:39 AMHey Jillie. I can't wait to sit down and read your blog! I love the look of it and your baby is SO cute! I'm glad we can keep in touch in such a fun way!