29.4.08
Oh my, is it really Tuesday already? Sometimes it seems the clock won't budge an inch and sometimes it seems like 5 days have gone by while I blinked.
Things are pretty good around here. Tonight is Kade's first official pack meeting. His den mother is FABULOUS!!! He is working on cracking out his Bobcat so we can move on to bigger and better (i.e. his Wolf.) He is still as excited as ever and it is fun to see him do his cub scout thing.
This weekend I got to go to a retreat with my sister and mom. It was for digital scrap booking and it was really fun. He got some good freebies and I got to meet all the cute ladies on the Digital Scrapbook Memories message board. It was fun to have so many instant friends. They were all great. Thanks April for making it a great weekend.
Sunday we headed over to dinner at my MIL's and her good friend showed up with their 1913 Ford Model T and took us all for a ride. The kids LOVED it. (So did I!) I don't have any pictures of us riding around but it looked an awful lot like this:
Same color and everything. The man who owned it said it cost 650.00 brand new. That was a lot back then, the whole thing had to be assembled by hand and one guy. Assembly lines were developed later that same year and they reduced the cost to around 250.00 by 1925. I thought that was pretty interesting. They will be in Disneyland at the end of May. He said about 200 of these old cars will drive down Main street with all the passengers in period dress. So if you are there, you should check it out.We also got to seem my cutest little niece and Lucy's built in BFF on Sunday. She is getting so big and so cute. We love having her around. Someday I will get some pictures of the two cutie girls together.
4 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
P.S. I tagged you! Check my blog for details!
I had alot of fun with you and your family at the retreat! Thanks for sitting next to me for 9 hrs on saturday and helping me here and there. It was fun. Go Kaden you make a great cub scout. You will have the bobcat it no time flat! Angie
the kit was free. I downloaded it from off of the internet. And I used a template! So original I know!! Thanks for the compliment, you are sweet. It was so fun to finally meet you! I had a good time!