30.4.08



Today Lucy is 5 months old. I can't believe that we went from this

to this is just 5 short months. It is amazing how fast time flies by.



Lucy we love you so much. You are such a sweet sparkle in our home. Your little sassy spirit is just what our family needed.

7 Comments:

  1. Sarah E said...
    That third picture is so DANG CUTE! I love that little Lucy A LOT!
    Jill said...
    She really has changed since I saw her last! Aren't girls fun!? I just spent a chuck of money on Spring clothes for all of my girls!...wait, that wasn't the fun part..but picking the clothes out was fun!
    Robyn said...
    Jill-
    I just read your comment. Yes, I am addicted to Digital Scrapbook Memories-both the forum and the scrapping. I haven't posted yet, but I kept thinking it would be fun to contact you. My friend Nora, who knows April, recieved 2 CD's as a gift last year. I stole/borrowed them and have been doing the digital scrapping for about 7 months. I love checking the tips and scraplifting ideas from the forum. Your pages are always so cute!

    It's so great to see how your family is doing. Your little girl is beautiful, and I love the name Lucy (our first girl will also be a Lucy). Sorry about the long comment.

    Robyn
    Glenna Roundy said...
    Those pictures of Lucy are really cute. She looks like a little old lady! With a big fat bow stuck on her head. She is a keeper and I love her lots.
    Mom
    Stacy said...
    So cute! I can't believe that she is 5 months already. Play dates are just around the corner!
    Melissa said...
    What a pretty baby! I love the blue eyes! Where do you get such cute bows for that little bald head. I love the red one with the flower on it. So cute! Wouldn't it be fun to have a girls night like we used to? We are hoping to be moved into the Layton area by July. Fun times!
    Melanie said...
    5 months old already? Man, it does go by soooo fast! She is such a cutie pie! You snagged some fabulous shots of her! Great job!!!

Post a Comment