1.5.08
Okay, I found a link to a site called "Today's Creative Blog" off my friend Angie's blog. I LOVE this thing! She picks a person everyday (or almost every day) and puts a link to their blog from hers. She chooses people who inspire her and who are crafty/artsy/creative/decorators extraordinaire. Good stuff and great inspiration. People are so imaginative!
So now I need to up my game so that I can pretend that I am just as fabulous as these other gals and get myself on there! Unfortunately this isn't going that great for me. My creative juices have frozen with this freaky May snow storm. (What's up with that anyway?) But no matter, I will keep trying. Prepare to be amazed, just not yet.
Until then, check out this great blog. The link is in one of my lists. I think you will like it.
2 Comments:
-
- Alyson said...
May 2, 2008 at 1:21 PMThanks for sharing that fun blog! I put it in my feeds list so I can check it all the time. I know you will be featured there someday because you are very creative. I'm sure your creative freeze won't last long. :)- Leuhoo said...
May 3, 2008 at 3:06 PMJilly billy banna fo filly me my milly JILLY! Hi! I actually got some stuff going on the old Blizzog! I just wanted to sy hello! And to remind you, that I just may be your coolest siter... EVER! :)