29.3.08


You know those guys who go to the park and draw those fabulous chalk pictures on the side walk? Well this afternoon Kaden asked me to come outside and see what he had done. I found this:




Our own future sidewalk chalk guy! It is a search and rescue helicopter rescuing a raft full of people. (See the little pink square in the water? That's a raft folks.) I thought it was pretty good. Kade loves to draw and he loves all things helicopter and airplane related. He wants to fly F16's for the Air Force when he grows up. I say go for it Kade!


4 Comments:

  1. Sarah E said...
    What an artist! Tell him he can come do my sidewalk anytime he wants.
    Shauna said...
    Wow! He is quite the artist! I however am not so talented in that department! Great job!
    Anonymous said...
    Poppa said that he is much improved over the last Kaden Art that he published. Way to go Kade!
    Glenna Roundy said...
    Hi Jill, me again. Here is the beginning of my blog. I am trying to figure out how to tweak it like I want. It may take awhile but I'll figure it out.
    wegoroundandround.blogspot.com

Post a Comment