28.3.08


So what do you do when it is freezing outside and your kids are literally climbing up the walls? You call your sister and head over the Burger King, that's what you do! We just got back from lunch over there and 5 Sponge Bob toys and paper crowns later, we are back. My kids are now happily parked in front of Spyro (a video game for all you good parents who do not let their children spend mindless hours in front of a television) and I am free to do what I want. Unfortunately there is a whole sink full of dirty dishes to wash and a MOUNT IAN of laundry to put away. I don't know how one tiny little baby made our laundry total quadruple, but she did.


One thing I am very grateful for is family with cousins just a phone call away. Somehow I ended up with the boys (plus a very darling Lucy) and she got the girls but they have a great time together. Built in friends for life! And when they get older they will have someone to set their friends up with for the dances. I always wished I had a cousin with some cute friends. =) We love you Ellsworth's!


So now I am off to fold that mountain. Quick thought, you would think with 3 little boys that sock matching would be a breeze. Boys only wear white socks, right? This is not the case. They are all exactly the same yet completely different. When I rule the world, boys will only get one kind of white sock. There will be no colored stripe across the toe or funky elastic thing at the top. Just plain old "one size fits all" tube socks! There, my sock vent is done.

1 Comment:

  1. Shauna said...
    You are lucky to have a sister so close! I miss that! I'm glad you had a fun playdate!

Post a Comment