22.10.10

Today all three of my sister got new houses!
I am a little bit jealous.
I love change and moving sounds like a grand adventure.


Today I took pictures of the biggest blue eyed boy at Ikea.
We used the yellow walls  and the big silver grate you walk in on as a backdrop.
I think they turned out pretty cute.
My friend suggested I sneak the Ikea logo into all the shots and then ask them to pay me for advertising.
I thought this sounded like a great idea.

Couldn't you just eat this kiddo up? 

I cannot believe Halloween is NEXT WEEK! We still haven't done costumes around here.
I am not usually such a slacker.
I did, however, buy trick or treat candy....ate it....and bought some more. The second time around I made sure it was candy I didn't like and that seems to have done the trick.

Just when I think Lue is 100% potty trained, she's NOT!!
She is killing me!
Two of her little friends watched her go potty and are now totally trained, no accidents or anything.
I think I may start hiring her out.

Kade gained 17 pounds since June!
I can't keep him in clothes and he's gone up 2 whole shoe sizes.
I can wear is shirts and squeeze my feet into his shoes.
Where did my baby go?

Speaking of Kade....it was the dreaded  5th grade maturation program a few weeks ago.
Can I just tell you how fun it is to have a Asperger kid with no social filter share his new found knowledge about all things puberty?
We had to follow him around with a censor sign for the next few days.
Good times.

Watched Rocky Horror Picture Show for the first time.
What the.....???
Although Tim Curry kinda rocked.

6 Comments:

  1. Emily said...
    All 3 on the same day?! I almost don't believe you! :)

    VERY cute little boy, great yellow wall. Matches his hair perfectly.
    Jill said...
    Hey Jill! What a fun surprise to open my blog at my Mom's house and see Jack on your blog! They turned out great! Who would have thought Ikea would be a great photo back drop.:-) Thanks so much!! Can't wait to see the rest.

    Jill B
    Shafferprincess said...
    What a cute little guy Jack is! :)

    And, next time we move, since it's such a fun, grand adventure for you, I'll hire you to come help! ;)
    Stacy Holmes said...
    Hey. It is me, your long lost friend. Adventures are great. I think I want one too! Miss you
    stacey said...
    Jill don't get frustrated with the potty training thing. Leah did the same thing. She potty trained so fast, I thought after a month we were good right? No she all of a sudden started having accidents for like 2 weeks, and then she was good. We did this for most of the summer. Now she is great. Crazy, my other kids NEVER did that. I just keep thinking she is my baby, and I always refer to her as my baby so maybe she got confused or I wasn't letting her grow up :)
    Boquinha said...
    You don't have enough Stacys commenting on your blog, so I thought I'd give my 2 cents, too. ;)

    I think you left out the good parts -- I want to hear what kinds of things you've had to censor!!

    I love your photography logo, by the way.

Post a Comment