3.10.10

Today marks a major rite of passage for Ms. Lucy.....

Her first official sacrifice your earlobe with a very minor burn so your hair will be curly and cute hairdo! 

We are both feeling like a million bucks. 






6 Comments:

  1. Jill said...
    You've waited a long time to curl some hair! She looks adorable. Good job!
    RACHELLE said...
    Hee hee...that is a big sacrifice...but one that pays off big in the end! she looks fabulous! and sadly...it may have been the first...but probably wont be the last. :( i still burn myself about once a month. lol

    shell
    Amber said...
    She looks SO CUTE! Wow she is big! Way to go, Jill!!
    J Fo said...
    What a beautiful Girl!!! I wish that Miss Emerson had enough hair to actually curl. Love he big grin, too! She looks so grown up.
    Emily said...
    Oh she is so CUTE! I've sacrificed ears/foreheads/necks for the curly hair gods. Getting her started early is a good choice, it only get worse.
    stacey said...
    Those are cute, she is a doll. Funny I can't wait until Leah's hair gets a little longer so I can straighten it :) Funny how we always want to try the things we don't have right :)

Post a Comment