30.8.10
- Lucy will only wear swimsuits. Swimsuits to bed, swimsuits around the house, swimsuits to the store....all swim, all the time. It's both super cute and totally obnoxious.
- Wes starts kindergarten TODAY! He is thrilled. I am super excited for him, but kinda sad. Time goes way to fast.
- One of our favorite families moved away this weekend. (thankfully, not too far.) We are all heartbroken and will miss them dear.
- My sister also moved this weekend. Tis the season, I guess.
- Kade applied for a job as his class computer whiz. He will get paid and everything. I hope he gets it. He was really cute filling out the "real" job application. I can't believe how old he is getting.
- I made the best tomato and mozzarella salad for Sunday dinner. I still have leftovers! I am in a produce co-op and I love that it forces me to cook things I normally wouldn't.
- Kent's work party was this weekend. We went to a really neat outdoor pool. It was so windy, the pool had waves! Like knock you down, blow your towel away, dry you off in 2 seconds windy. The kids didn't care. They loved it. We had to drag them out of there. The best part? Zupas catered the lunch! Love me some Zupas.
3 Comments:
-
- Emily said...
August 30, 2010 at 11:48 AMmmm, zupas. yuck, wind. our kids LOVE playing in the wind. nothing makes them happier. I despise it.- J Fo said...
August 30, 2010 at 1:16 PMLove the swimming suit. Emmy's current "thing" is wearing her princess, pink sparkle shoes everywhere. I understand the totally cute, but obnoxious at the same time thing for sure. :)- Jagged Rocks said...
August 30, 2010 at 5:32 PMI love Zupas!! I can even get Kraig to eat there! My favorite is the Chicken Enchilada Chili with the tortilla chips.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)