17.8.10
Oh man!
Do you ever blog serf all those talented ladies (and token men) and feel like such a lame-o with your own little blog? Do you ever read all there creative and funny entries, or see all the amazing things they can make out of twist ties and spray paint, or hear about their absolutely fantastic trip to ___________, complete with even more breathtaking pictures?
I totally do!
And then I feel bad for myself for a few minutes, (or sometimes a whole summer.)
So out the window goes my blogging. and... consequently... my journaling....and consequently....all the memories of life with my crazy kiddos.
But with a new school year comes new resolve!
I will blog my life and there's nothing anyone can do about it.
So there.
(that last little bratty part was more for me than you. Self motivation, you know?)
So until we meet again, I will leave you with a picture of the Great Salt Lake. Stinky, but so much fun to photograph.

:)
but anywho...our little worlds are a pretty big deal to our kids! we are their super heroes....
and i think those "big dogs" wish they were better moms and could blog about their families.
xoxo shell