18.5.10

Today started off with a seriously poopy diaper bouncing up and down on my bed.
It is time to get that girl potty trained, we're starting to border on ridiculous.
I just really don't wanna.

I am liking the show V, but I feel like they never progress the story line.
It's always goes like this:
V's are bad, people are dumb.
V's trick people, FBI lady knows but can't do anything about it.
Still waiting for some major storyline, but with one episode left, I am not optimistic.

Why on Earth did Michael Jackson name his kid Blanket????

2 week of school left!
I love summer with my kids.
And then I love sending them back to school in the fall even more.

I just painted Lue's room yellow and it turned out so cute.
It makes me happy whenever I go in there.
So sunny and cheerful.
I am still working on the decor, but I will post a pic when it is done.

Tanner had a talent show today and told his best jokes.
He rocked it!
I was so proud.

5 Comments:

  1. Jagged Rocks said...
    You maybe happy to know "Blanket" is only a nickname, his real name is Prince Michael Jackson II.
    I hope that Lucy's room is not the color of my kitchen, I hate that yellow.
    Good luck on the potty training :)
    Jagged Rocks said...
    When I say I hate that yellow, I am talking about the color in my kitchen. It is the color of mustard just about...ew
    Shauna said...
    I wish kids would just "get it" when it comes to potty training! It can be so frustrating! I'm still having to deal with it with Dylan...

    Would love to see the finished product when you're done with Lucy's room!
    Alison said...
    We need to go shoping, because there is some seriously cut retrois bird fabrics out there and I would love love love to make her some window things and a quilt.
    RACHELLE said...
    Poor blanket. He's screwed. (J/K)

    and yeah for you painting!

    when am i coming to start on the kitchen?

Post a Comment