8.4.10


Living with a mini creative genius means a whole lotta this stuff lying around. The things he can create with paper and glue are very cool, the mess he creates is not. One of these days, when I am feeling brave, I will post a pic of his room.
Yikes

4 Comments:

  1. Sarah E said...
    Can you imagine what would happen if he ended up with a wife like Nicole? They'd have a mountain of cool stuff, but they'd be the ones who end up with their neighbors calling the health department on them.
    April (Thorup) Oaks said...
    He is amazing! AMAZING!! Let him know if he ever needs paper outfits for his soldiers Megan could design them for him... haha.

    Be brave and post a picture of his room. I'll let everyone know how nice the rest of your house is all of the time.
    Boquinha said...
    Awesome. I'm glad to know it's not just me. :P
    Jaz said...
    Every scrap of paper in my house is filled with a story or a comic....there's none left for making something. :)

Post a Comment