1.4.10
Totally jumping on the 30 days of photos wagon. It sounds like a lot of fun. Each day of April I will post a picture that shows part of our day. Anyone else want to try? I would love to see what your days look like.
Today is the first day of Spring break. 5 days of kiddos. It is freezing and snowy, so I loaded everyone up and we went swimming. It was kinda neat sitting in the pool watching huge, fat snowflakes out the window. We had a lovely time and now everyone is happily snuggled up with a bowl of popcorn and a movie, nice and tuckered out.
3 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I am totally on board with the 30 days of photos gig. But how does one dare compete with you on that??? You are going to kick all of our butts when it comes to awesome photos. Oh well, hopefully my cute kid will make up for my poor photography skills. :)
btw- Lucy's suit kinda looks like a nightie hanging out there in the breeze. Oooh La La!
Awesome picture -- I love, love, love the juxtaposition of the suits and the snow.