6.3.10

Top 10 reasons why the automatic numbering system on the new and improved verison of  Blogger is awesome:
  1. It organizes my thoughts in such a professional manner.
  2. It makes it look like I totally know what I am doing, and that I didn't actually fail my Word Processing class in college. (curses to you and your silly overhead, Ms. Jones!)
  3. If you want to skip ahead on my list, you don't have to search from where one thought ends and another one starts, you just have to find the next number.
  4. If you especially enjoyed a certain thought or idea, no skipping through my whole post to read it over and over....you just remember the number and are good to go.
  5. I feel very David Letterman-ish.
  6. It is yet another technological invention that takes away the need for thinking and learning. All you have to do is press enter! Waiting for the day when I only have to think my blog post and the computer will automatically, flawlessly publish it. Typing is such a strain on my brain and fingers. 
  7. It forces me to make a lame post even longer because I must get to number 10 or I will ruin the fung shui.
  8. See number 7.
  9. I am trying to replace my sorrow of loosing the spell check option  with  the joy of using the numbered list option. (Does anyone know where spell check went on the new version of Blogger? I miss it so.)
  10. I am hoping that making my top 10 list will inspire you to create your own top 10 list and therefore provide me with entertainment when I could should be doing other, more boring productive things. 

10 Comments:

  1. Emily said...
    what's new about it? the numbering i mean?
    Stacy Holmes said...
    I have no idea what you are talking about (the new blogger? There was a spell check??) Girl, you are a techno geek :)
    Boquinha said...
    Bwahahahaha. I like number 7. And 8. :)
    Boquinha said...
    P.S. Are you being funny with the "loosing" typo in number 9? A play on words for the item about the spell checker?
    Jillo said...
    For those that don't know, if you go to setting/basic and then scroll all the way down, there is an option to use the updated version of blogger. Did the old one have numbering too? I guess I never noticed.

    I would love to say I was super clever and misspelled loosing, but that would be a lie. I am just a super rotten speller and rely heavily on spell check. We are pretty tight.
    RACHELLE said...
    You rock! i love your humor!

    shell
    RACHELLE said...
    You rock! i love your humor!

    shell
    RACHELLE said...
    You rock! i love your humor!

    shell
    April (Thorup) Oaks said...
    #5 :)
    Nina said...
    Jill,

    It is Nina, a blast from the past. Yep, the awkward teenager from Prairie 6th (represent! I know, I'm too white for that, but I love to do it) that adored you in Young Womens. I found you on the blog site, hope you don't mind, I just wanted to say hi, and that I love your blog and your cute family. Hope you guys are doing well!

Post a Comment