22.3.10

Someone smashed our mailbox!

The police are calling it a hit and run, probably a drunk driver. 

So lame. 

The only bright spot was the mail stand was concrete and re-bar. Somewhere out there, someone has a huge hangover and a smashed  up car. 
Ha.
Serves you right you lame drunk driver.

6 Comments:

  1. Jessica said...
    I would like to request a picture of your smashed mail box.
    Boquinha said...
    That IS lame. SO lame. I'm annoyed FOR you. Hmph. How's that for indignant?
    Lauri said...
    Yes, please put a pic up. Having seen in in person, I think it is definetly worth sharing. :)
    Jill said...
    Dang it!! Sorry Jill!
    Stacy Holmes said...
    I seriously wish someone would smash ours! I just cannot justify buying a new one, unless the old one is totally unusable. Unfortunately, the mailbox right next to ours was hit by a car and fell over, but ours remained standing! Dumb luck!
    April (Thorup) Oaks said...
    OH NO!!!

Post a Comment