24.3.10


As requested, the fate of our poor dear mailbox. May he rest in peace in the city dump.

Also, I stabbed my hand with a pencil. Bad. Am I gunna die of graphite poisning??

9 Comments:

  1. Emily said...
    my brother stabbed me in the temple with a pencil on the schoolbus in elementary and the scar is gray. but i'm not dead.
    Jill said...
    sheesh...no kidding there's a car somewhere that's a little banged up..
    Boquinha said...
    Yowza! They pulled it right out of the ground!!
    RACHELLE said...
    Only you could take a pic of a smashed mailbox and make it look cool.

    This is art!

    I would hang it on my wall.

    I think you should name it :

    "Dead Mail"

    Or not...it's your call

    love shell!

    whaddya say : you, me , and stac and The Mill in aobut weeks!
    RACHELLE said...
    Only you could take a pic of a smashed mailbox and make it look cool.

    This is art!

    I would hang it on my wall.

    I think you should name it :

    "Dead Mail"

    Or not...it's your call

    love shell!

    whaddya say : you, me , and stac and The Mill in aobut weeks!
    RACHELLE said...
    Only you could take a pic of a smashed mailbox and make it look cool.

    This is art!

    I would hang it on my wall.

    I think you should name it :

    "Dead Mail"

    Or not...it's your call

    love shell!

    whaddya say : you, me , and stac and The Mill in aobut weeks!
    RACHELLE said...
    Only you could take a pic of a smashed mailbox and make it look cool.

    This is art!

    I would hang it on my wall.

    I think you should name it :

    "Dead Mail"

    Or not...it's your call

    love shell!

    whaddya say : you, me , and stac and The Mill in aobut weeks!
    Jillo said...
    Rachelle, I couldn't help but notice you posted your last comment 4 times. You make me feel so special!
    Totally in for our newly christened annual run to good old American Fork. I am needing some cheap mexican food, some serious antiquing and possibly a vintage Easter dress.
    Boquinha said...
    You like antiquing? Seriously, you really must move here for so many reasons.

Post a Comment