4.3.10

Vintage or no vintage? That is the question.

11 Comments:

  1. Alison said...
    are you refering to the clothes or the photo style? If the clothes, yes I love them. If the Photo style, not so much. I think it has it's place, but I don't really love it.
    Jillo said...
    I meant the photo style, but I guess the outfit is vintage too. I guess you can tell what I like. =)
    Shauna said...
    My question is: How do you do vintage? Is there a button on photoshop for it?
    Jillo said...
    With photoshop, there are a million ways to do one thing, but in this case I used an action. What version of adobe do you use?
    RACHELLE said...
    um.....you know my answer already so.....

    i wont even take the moment to type it!

    love your photography eye...

    (and your real eyes are very nice too!)

    hee hee
    shell

    :)
    Jill said...
    ok Missy..having comments at the top of your post instead of at the bottom is cramping my style.If i don't always leave a comment it's cause I'm too lazy to scroll back up to the top of the post...lol

    Ok, now that that's off my chest..I will answer the question..BOTH! That's what's so great about photography. You can do whatever you are in the mood for. I love the vintage look, but I also love vibrant color. Some photo's scream for an antique finish, and others scream for a boost in vibrancy. (is that a word?):-) You've got a great eye and seem to know what to do with each photo. (I had to give you some compliments since I ripped into you at the beginning of this comment. lol)
    Shauna said...
    I have photoshop elements 8. I've just scratched the surface of the capabilities of it. I just checked out two books about photoshop from the library that will hopefully give me some insight. I'm just in awe at all that you do with your photos. Love them!
    Boquinha said...
    I have to agree about the comments button!!

    Honestly, SHE is a cutie and so is the outfit, but . . . the vintage look on a modern photo sort of gives me the creeps. I don't know why. Cognitive dissonance. :P
    Jillo said...
    Totally did not put the comments up there on purpose! Please scroll back up to say hello. I do so love to hear from you.

    Shauna, thanks for you kind words! I have really loved figuring out photoshop. I am not very familiar with elements 8, but if you google what you want to do, there are a million tutorials out there. And feel free to ask any questions. I would be happy to help.

    Stacy.....the creeps? How funny.
    And Rachelle, I almost dedicated this post to you. Maybe I still will. =)
    April (Thorup) Oaks said...
    No to the vintage. Yes, to the outfit and the adorable subject :)
    J Fo said...
    Love. I like the idea of being inspired by modern lines and putting a vintage twist on it.

Post a Comment