17.2.10
My sister Lauri has entered the blogging world! This is her official welcome and an invite for anyone that thinks Lauri is as cool as I do to read what she is up to.
Go here to check her out.
Thanks and have a nice day!
6 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
btw...will you please post some of those open house pictures on your blog..I wanna see how they turned out! Thanks...your friend for life
But mostly because her kids are so stinking cute, and she has 4 when I only have 1. There are only so many things to discuss about my 7-month-olds life, although I am SURE his Grandma Baird would love it if every single post was about him!! :)
I am too boring and Trent is too busy to blog about... so that leaves cute kiddos to fit the bill.
Thanks for the shout-out sis!!