4.2.10
Is it bad to bribe my children with 75.00 if they can have a happy attitude and not argue for an entire month?
It's working like a charm and forking out an obscene amount of money for no more tears at homework time is totally worth it!
Has anyone else ever hit this point of parenthood?
4 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
When I was 15 my mom told me she'd buy me a car if I put my shoes away for an entire year. And I got my car, believe that.
i on the other hand think it to be quite productive and rewarding for both ends.
a month is a long time .... but look at it this way...
if they fail you still got a bunch of whine free days for FREEEEEEEEE!
:0 shell
I finally found something to bribe Savannah with. Turns out she wants contacts. I told her she has to show me that she can be responsible. (I did not give her a time frame)