20.1.10

I am back in the blogging spirit!
One of my resolutions this year is to be a better journalist. Not only writing down what happens, but actually turning it into a tangible journal somehow. So.... I shall give the highlights of each day hopefully being diligent enough to qualify this as a journal by December, then print it out in a book to keep forever and ever.
Does anyone actually do that?

Read it, or not, it's all the same to me, (lie.... comments are the best! It makes me feel good to know someone cares) but I am gunna do it.
Wish me luck!

7 Comments:

  1. Jessica said...
    Yes, I use my blog as a journal, and Yea\s it is printed out every few months and put into a binder.
    RACHELLE said...
    THAT IS GREAT! I BELIEVE IN YOU!

    THAT IS MY GOAL! I AM GONNA DEFINATELY PRINT MINE SO I CAN HAVE A JOURNAL OF SORTS.

    I AM SOOO GLAD YOU ARE BLOGGING AGAIN! MISSED YA SISTA!
    Amber said...
    i've heard of blurb.com takes your blog and puts into a photobook of sorts. a friend of mine did it. haven't checked it out yet, but i need to. :)
    Shauna said...
    I would love to be a better blogger/journaler. I downloaded booksmart from blurb.com and would love to print my blog one day. Good luck!!!
    Boquinha said...
    A comment just for you. I love hearing from you. And I love comment, too. :)
    JM said...
    I heard that cutest blog on the block will make a blog book for you. Good Luck!
    Jaz said...
    Glad you're back! I have missed your blogs. I'm bad about getting on the computer anymore or even checking my Blogger dashboard....but my morning routine lately has been:
    Get phone, check FaceBook, check email, glance at Twitter, go to Jill's blog & see if she's written anything.....& everytime the first word was "Carpet" I'd know that it was time to get out of bed & back to reality.

Post a Comment