17.12.09
How come every time I step foot into a hardware store, I spend 100.00 no matter what I buy? Today it was doorknobs and wood putty. 100 bones. Sheesh!
Kade had an assignment to find harmful chemicals in household products that are also in cigarettes. After searching for 20 minutes, we only found two things. I felt oddly proud. My trying to live greener/better might actually be working....
I totally won a blog give away! This never happens. I am now the proud owner of a brand new Playmobile set.
Nice.
Wild 2 year old + cream fleece pants = bad news. Not even Oxyclean is working it's magic on those puppies.
4 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Congrats on your big win!
everywhere i go everyone wants to strip my pocket book clean.
100.00 is just a little bit too easy to spend these days.
i feel for you friend!
and ps sorry about your pants.
Merry Christmas!