15.7.09

During a recent interview with Vanessa Hudgens (Gabrielle from High School Musical) she was asked "what is your favorite thing about being an actor?"

Her most wise and astute reply....."playing different characters."
Hmmm.... Kinda thought that was the definition of acting, not the highlight.
I guess that could be the best part about being an actor but I was kinda hoping for a little more....

Speaking of Hollywood, last night I went to my first ever midnight premiere!
It was CRAZY! People dressed up like every character in Harry Potter you could think of. There was even a whomping willow complete with branches sticking 5 feet off of his head. (I am glad I did not have to sit behind that guy.)
I had so much fun! I never do stuff like that. It did mean that I didn't get to bed until 3:45 this morning, and I have 4 delightful children to take care of, but I am going to say it was totally worth it.
Thanks to my cute sister who makes me get out of my comfort zone every so often!


5 Comments:

  1. Stacy Holmes said...
    Cool for you! I am glad you saw a cool movie..not some Star Treky thingy that Kent drug you to. That would be too hard to wake up after..at least Harry Potter is cool so you can say you did something cool and not something to be ashamed of :)
    Stacy Holmes said...
    PS..the question you were asking..no, it is not her..read the blog again and you will see
    RACHELLE said...
    i went to one for twilight and it too was a blast!...oh and you can bet your granny panties that i'll be at the new moon one too !
    Boquinha said...
    Awesome, Jill! I bet it was so much fun!
    wonderwoman1975 said...
    Hee hee! I was going to ask you if any crazies were dressed up - sounds like the whomping willow definitely takes the prize this time.

Post a Comment