17.7.09

SUNSCREEN! WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME??????

7 Comments:

  1. Boquinha said...
    Uh oh . . .
    Stacy Holmes said...
    I slathered my kids..like a good mommy..but they all fried! I looked at the bottle..it had expired 2 years ago. Who knew it expired..I do now!
    Lobster red is the new black ya know!
    Jillo said...
    I think it is that spray kind. YOu just can't trust it, I tell ya.
    Jaz said...
    At the risk of sounding like a know-it-all, let me preface this by saying that Libby's Kindergarten appointment took 2 hours. Most of this time was spent in the same Winnie-the-Pooh room we are always in, so I started looking for something interesting.

    By the door was an article that said, the SPF factor only tells you what the UVB blockage is and that 15 SPF means that you would burn 15 times faster if you didn't have anything on...but that nobody is required to list the Ultra violet A ray-blockage value. Anyway, basically it said that "sunblock" was a misnomer, and it was important to use sunscreen with some ingredients that I forgot and something about "broad spectrum" being a good thing, but basically stay out of the sun.

    Now aren't you glad you asked that question?
    Boquinha said...
    LOL, Jasmine!
    RACHELLE said...
    ummm i am not sure what jasmine just said but, i think you have to put it on every hour. hee hee heee ...j/k jasmine :0

    thank you for your funny posts! i love ya!

    p.s. you promised you'd still be my friend after meeting my family...well.....are we still friends or what? lol
    Jenny said...
    Bummer. Doug took Patrick to Waterworld on Saturday and applied sunscreen 3 times and STILL got a bad burn. The Irish aren't meant for the sun- obviously, the fog never clears in Ireland! hehe

Post a Comment