29.7.09
Puke today and lots of it.
Today it is poor Tanner's turn.
Three down and one to go.
blah.
But on a good note, tonight I get to go with my mom and make a new necklace. I love having a jewelry making mom. It makes buying a new dress just that much funner.
Kade is off at cub scout camp.
Today's theme is super heroes and he is super excited.
I love when my boys get to go and do fun things.
Last year he came home filthy, sunburned and full of hilarious stories.
Nothin' finer than listening to a 9 year old retell a joke or a skit. ;)
Poor Wes, with Tanner sick in bed and Kade gone away is bored of his bum.
Lots of video games I guess.
I don't think he minds having the Play Station all to himself.
3 Comments:
-
- Stacy Holmes said...
July 29, 2009 at 11:26 AMWes is bored of his bum? Does he play with it often ;) Sorry you have such a rotten week!- Amber said...
July 29, 2009 at 1:10 PMMan! That's no fun for the kiddos! But yeah for jewelry for sure!!! Love that! Hope they get better and the puking skips you! :)- Jaz said...
July 29, 2009 at 2:44 PMI wanna see a pic of the necklace you make! Hurray for escapes from sickness!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)