5.7.09

Baby Asher is home, healthy and totally perfect!

Thank goodness for modern medicine and wonderful doctors who can catch things early.
It's times like these that I am very greatful I live when and where I do. We really are so blessed.





6 Comments:

  1. Jessica said...
    So glad to hear!!!
    Alison said...
    Yay! I need to come for a visit. I have a super cute blanket for him but I'll only give it in person. How is Mom doing?
    RACHELLE said...
    that makes me so happy! you don't even know. i havent stopped thinking about your sister and her baby since i read that post. I too, am so grateful for this wonderful world full of technology!
    please post a happy picture of asher when you get a chance. that one has been burned into my mind for days now and i'd love to see that little stud feelin' better! glad all is well...shell
    Jill said...
    Wonderful!!! Babies should never have to be sick. He's adorable!!!
    Stacy Holmes said...
    I second Rachelle's post-- I have been so worried!
    Now, let's take care of that poor mom..ouch!
    stacey said...
    I am so happy that he is doing better! AMEN for modern medicine I don't think my Quinn would be here without it! Having a baby is hard enough, but one that is sick is AWFUL!!! It is an experinces no mom or dad should have to go through. I hope that he will contiue to be healthy. Congrats on becoming and Aunt and tell your sister congrats too :)

Post a Comment