3.7.09


So we have a new little baby!

Well, not me. But my sister and brother-in-law do. He is a chunk. 9lbs. 6oz. That is almost double the size of Ms. Lucy when she was born. ( 5lbs 3oz)

But the bad news is he is sick. He was life flighted this afternoon to the wonderful children's hospital we are very blessed to live so close to. He is in good hands, but they aren't sure what is going on. We are all very worried about our new little buddy. Especially his mom and dad. No parent should have to go through this, but that is more true for first time mom and dad's.

Hopefully all is well and he will be home soon. We will know more tomorrow. Poor little guy has been through every test imaginable and has been so sweet and pleasant about it.

We love you little Asher! Our prayers are with you and your mom and dad. Get better and come home soon.

9 Comments:

  1. Amber said...
    Oh my. I hope he is ok! That is so hard to have your child in the hospital!!! I wouldn't wish it on anyone!
    Emily said...
    What a sweety. So scary for his parents, I'll keep them all in my prayers! Good luck little Asher!
    Stacy said...
    I'm glad that he is here, but very sad to hear that he is sick. I will keep him and his parents in my prayers. Please let us know how he is doing. Were you able to be there for the delivery?
    Jenny said...
    Oh man, what a bummer. Your poor sister. I can't imagine how scared she must be right now! I'll be praying for little Asher too :)
    Jessica said...
    Oh I hate hearing that! I will keep this sweet family in my prayers... Know that he is with some of the best doctors around...so sorry
    RACHELLE said...
    oh jill, give them a hug for me. i don't know your sister personally but i can imagine her heart is hurting right now. she is in my prayers! has anyone put his name in the temple? i hope so! love shell
    Stacy Holmes said...
    She had the same delivery story I did- minus the trip to the children's hospital. I am so sorry about that!
    Please take care of your sister! Be sure that she is taking her pain pills- now is not the time to be tough! I learned the hard way. Be sure to update! I have been worried about her!
    Boquinha said...
    Oh Jill, that's so sad! I hope everything is okay. Please keep us posted.
    wonderwoman1975 said...
    That is such a great picture of him. I love that big mouth. His nose and mouth kind of remind me of Weston, but I'm sure other pics will show his own look. So glad that he is home and OK. Whew.

Post a Comment