31.7.09

Today Kent is off during the day, and working all night.
Kinda like a one night swing shift.
He doesn't mind.....but I do.
I hate the thought of him working all night long in a big empty building.
He says no worries, he is armed with video games and movies and it will be like a mini vacation.
Since when was Kent the optimist?

Last night my saintly sisters babysat and Kent and I went to dinner at the Cheesecake Factory.
It is national cheesecake week so all their cheesecake is buy one, get one free!
Very nice.
But so stinking expensive.

I watched a movie the other day where the girl didn't wear any mascara, just eye shadow.
It made her blue eyes really blue.
I kinda liked it and think I may give it a try.
Hopefully people don't think I just forgot to put my mascara on.

With Kent home, we are trying to think of something fun and free.
Any ideas?

7 Comments:

  1. Alison said...
    go out to kennecot. I've heard it's pretty cool.
    Stacy Holmes said...
    We are going to donut falls- or Snowbird to get out of the heat..I think that you will go gps hunting (or whatever it is called)
    Emily said...
    go to the gateway and play in the water fountain.

    mmmm, cheesecake. i might have to make a stop this week.
    Kristi said...
    if you don't mind the heat, Herriman has some fun splash pads, and Daybreak has a cool lake with a beach! You should also check out KLS's website (I think it is KLS doing this). Every Friday they do a report on fun and inexpensive things to do in Utah.
    Jill said...
    Well, it depends, are you talking "fun and free" for you and kent? or for the whole family? Because the list would be much different...lol

    We love going to the Gateway and playing in the fountains. They do a whole water show to music and it's awesome. If you haven't already, you should come and check out the Daybreak lake. They have an awesome play groud there, and fun beaches to wade off of. Fun fun fun!
    Jill said...
    ...I'm so unoriginal...I should read others suggestions before I make my own. :-) But the fact that I wasn't the first to suggest them, doens't make them any less fun! :-)
    Stacy Holmes said...
    I am missing you!

Post a Comment