13.6.09
Meet the two newest members of our family! I am pretty darn excited they are here.This is new/old Bench. He is going to live on our front porch and double as a great place to take pictures of cute kiddos. My favorite thing about Bench is his wrought iron handles and the old quilt someone used to cover the seat. He also has some dried moss on the back rest which I think totally adds to his charm.


And this is Pram. (or at least that is what the lady who sold him to me said he was called.) He was born a long time ago, but finally found his way into our home. He is going to be perfect for vintage shots of cute babies. He gets to live in the garage until we can figure out a better place to keep him. I am already dreaming of the fabulous pictures we can take with Pram's help.

14 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I knew the pram would be awesome..and in sepia it rocks!
What a fun day of junking- you scored big!
Jill - just these first pics are great! I can't wait to see more with Bench and Pram. I'm picturing a 6-month old sitting up in Pram. Love the b&w with Lucy pushing him. So very cute, and done well with a good photographer's eye.