15.6.09


My poor 39 weeks pregnant sisters feet. Are you dying a little at how puffy these things are because she totally is.

7 Comments:

  1. J Fo said...
    Poor thing! I had the same problem and it was NOT comfortable. Summer + Pregnant = puffy feet. Bummer!
    Stacy Holmes said...
    Mine were the same way with Ben- No fun! I had to go to church barefoot the last week cuz no shoes would fit!
    It isn't fun. I am just glad my sister didn't have a blog back then :)
    Sarah E said...
    When I saw her on Sunday I just wanted to give her poor feet a massage. Poor girl. I hope he comes soon.
    Shafferprincess said...
    Oh - I can feel her pain! Both before the baby was born, and after. Poor girl! She needs to go get a pedicure done - if nothing else, her toenails will look BEAUTIFUL during labor! :)
    Amber said...
    OH MY GOSH! Yep.... flip flops to the rescue huh? What really sucks is putting those same flip flops on after and they are sooooo stretched out! Poor girl! I feel for her! And i totally agree with getting pedicure! Some say that massage helps induce labor......
    April (Thorup) Oaks said...
    So painful!!! I'm so sorry for her.
    Stacy Holmes said...
    Did the baby come yet? Please update your blog! You do know I check daily,right?

Post a Comment