19.5.09
So.... I am totally loosing weight.
And......I have no idea why.
I have NOT started exercising or eating better.
In fact, I might even eat a little bit worse.
Could be tape worms.
But I have already dropped 2 pant sizes, so I am totally going with it.
Don't look a gift horse in the mouth, right?
10 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
BUT..maybe your body is just saying..hey, I'm not preggy anymore, time to lose the junk??
Or tapeworm..whatever it is, bottle it and make a fortune!
ok, now that the responsible friend comment has been made, I will now make the shallow friend comment...Good for you! I am a bit jeleous. :-)
first the worry wart in me...
graves disease makes you totally lose weight like BOOM!!!
my neighbor just got diagnosed with it....scary...
on the other hand...the giddy girl in me says....
go get ya some super cute new clothes and ooooh...a new swim suit! maybe there was magic in that doublefudge brownie we had at the cheesecake factory! heee heee
:)
Maybe the Universe is supporting your authentic living--how's that for Zen? ;)
I am thinking it may be a combo of no more babies, stress, and chasing my kids all over the place. But I will keep my eyes on things. Plus even with the 2 pant sizes, I am no skinny minnie.
I could probably stand to loose a few more pant sizes. =)