31.5.09

I put this picture on my photo blog, but I am really loving it right now so I thought I would throw it on here too.

This is my super awesome 37 weeks pregnant sister. She has hit the pregnancy wall and would love to finally meet this little boy.  I totally know she feels. Those last few weeks are kinda rotten.  
She took a breather on my couch during a bar-b-que this weekend and I had to sneak and catch the moment.

Photobucket

5 Comments:

  1. Amber said...
    ooohhhhhhh. wow. Great pic! Yeah, i'm checked out at 36wks-really checked out. :)
    RACHELLE said...
    super great pic!!! you really have an eye for it! email me your email address so i can get an appointment and a price from you. we havent had a family photo since kenzie was born!!!!lame!!!!

    shelby_2@q.com

    we want to do something fun and funky!
    Shafferprincess said...
    That's awesome, Jill! Would you be interested in coming up here and doing some pregnancy photos of me? And, then maybe coming again and doing some of my little one?

    Let me know prices and stuff - Oh, and you'd be welcome to bring the whole fam, stay at our house (if you want), and just hang out. Or, if you want a weekend alone, no kids, and still just time to hang out! :)
    smileynann said...
    Poor girl. I think we can all relate. 37 weeks is wishing your baby comes early, hoping you've got everything you need, and dreaming your baby comes late.

    I LOVE this picture! I wish I had something like this, but I never had her style when pregnant. Good luck, sis!
    Jaz said...
    so cute. I'm so glad that I won't have to experience that again. (it's not even worth a cute pic like this).

Post a Comment