30.4.09
*My cute cousin-in-law Emily does these random thought posts that I think are so great. So I am going to totally steal her idea and do one of my own. Hope you don't mind my plagiarizing Emily!
While shopping for laundry soap in Walmart, I got to watch a commercial on how Tide is going to save our planet. Seriously Walmart, with the rising cost of food and nations starving from lack of rice, couldn't you think of anything better to spend our money on? I think Walmart is making too much money.
I took pictures of the two cutest baby girls ever and I am totally in love with how they turned out. I put them up on my photo blog if you want to check them out and be in love too.
We bough Kade a Nintendo DS for his birthday and I think I have played it more than he has. Those things suck you right it and YOU CAN"T GET OUT!
The ants are back. My kitchen floor is covered. Yuck.
If you ever go to the Cheesecake Factory and order an ice cream brownie sundae, be warned it is huge. Very very huge. (but very very divine.)
Someday I am going to hire a maid. That will be a grand day indeed.
My mom had a voice recital and she did such a great job. Everyone sang Broadway songs and I loved every minute of it. It made me want to take voice lessons and I think I am going to do it, but singing in front of people totally freaks me out. We'll see what happens....
A friend of mine recently told me she has a chocolate chip and peanut butter break everyday at 3:00. I thought this sounded like a great idea and have adopted it for myself. It helps make the afternoon a little bit brighter.
11 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I thought you were never going to Wal Mart again..
The brownie thingy was the largest chocolate dessert I have ever seen I was tempted to steal it from you.
Broadway here you come! You should do it!
I think we are going to give Bri a DS for her birthday and I'm very excited. It has Brain Age with suduko which I'm compleatly addicted to.
By the way super cute invites. Thanks! They are printed and delivered.
I'm lucky to have such a talented friend!
And stacy h, I will tell you, walmart is worse than the DS as far as sucking you in goes. I tried to stay away and I couldn't! (which is why, I suppose, they have enough money to install tv's in the aisles.