12.4.09
9 Comments:
-
- Amber said...
April 12, 2009 at 9:54 PMHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!! Love that! Isn't that how EVERY 'dress-up' holiday feels like?! Too funny! Love all the facial expressions! I could totally guess what each child is probably thinkin! Awesome!- Boquinha said...
April 13, 2009 at 8:34 AMROTFL! That. Is. Awesome. What a great Easter picture--totally frame that one. And make copies for each of them. Classic.- Stacy said...
April 13, 2009 at 9:28 AMI love it! This one is a keeper for sure. Oh-and thanks for sending the picture of Amy. It is sooo cute!- Stacy Holmes said...
April 13, 2009 at 1:05 PMI love sister,she loves me, We love brother, yes sir ee- he loves us and so you see..We are a happy family---on too much sugar at 9 am Easter morning!- Melissa said...
April 13, 2009 at 5:23 PMSo very cute. Kade is looking very grown up and he kind of reminds me of your dad. I love Tanner's face and Wes's too. And poor Lucy, learning early the timeless lesson that girls suffer for their fashion - or their mother's while you can actually still dress them.- Jagged Rocks said...
April 13, 2009 at 9:06 PMHAHAHA!!! I love that picture!- April (Thorup) Oaks said...
April 15, 2009 at 7:32 PMHaha. What a crew.- wonderwoman1975 said...
April 15, 2009 at 8:41 PMBrilliant. This says it all.- Andrea said...
April 16, 2009 at 9:04 AMYea, I didn't even get a family shot off this year. I'm so disappointed. If I had, it would have been like yours (but not as cute.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
