20.4.09
Good news, it looks like our fridge will live to see another day thanks to the efforts of my wonderful father-in-law! (He is amazing and can fix anything.)
Kinda bummed becuase I had resolved myself to forking out the $$ for a new one and was getting excited to go pick one out.
Oh well.
Maybe next year.
4 Comments:
-
- Amber said...
April 20, 2009 at 9:22 PMYEAH!! I'm with ya on this one too. Dishwasher on recall.... want a new one, but don't want to pay for it. Don't want to pay for it bc it's not going to be what i REALLY want bc then it won't match the rest of my kitchen..... blah. Glad it revived though!!- Stacy Holmes said...
April 20, 2009 at 10:18 PMoh, too bad! I was sending negative Karma your way so you had a reason to update (and a firm reason to convince Kent to fork out the cash) You can still shop around, find a good deal..then unplug the fridge and tell Kent it is kaput..then you could get the new one, and Kent will feel good that you got such a good deal..just a sneaky suggestion!- Boquinha said...
April 21, 2009 at 8:18 AMI love your blatant honesty. You're so real. I like that.- Emily said...
April 21, 2009 at 10:56 AMHurray! and boo. I love getting new appliances.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)