20.4.09

Right this second, as I type these very words, Kent is vacuuming out under the fridge in an attempt to revive it and get it running like a pro again. When I grabbed the OJ out of the freezer this morning, the cardboard tube squished. Not a good sign. We are hoping it is just dirty coils and after a good cleaning, all will be well.
Please send our fridge your positive energy! I am not in the mood to go fridge shopping. (and neither is my checkbook!)

3 Comments:

  1. stacey said...
    nothing is worse then when your fridge goes out. This happened to us a couple of years ago, and we had a good cleaning and it was fine. I hope that works for you.

    (Aubree takes dance from Tiffany Christensen in Herriman)
    April (Thorup) Oaks said...
    Ugh! Good luck!
    Boquinha said...
    Eek. We've had that happen before--not fun. Luckily we found a replacement fridge for $50, if I recall correctly and it was fine. Here's hoping it's all well . . .

Post a Comment