skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
23.3.09
A most unfortunate weekend.
Food posioning.
Blech.
10 Comments:
Sarah E
said...
March 23, 2009 at 9:21 AM
blech! Sorry.
Andrea
said...
March 23, 2009 at 9:48 AM
Was it leftover green pancakes?
Blue Toe Spinner
said...
March 23, 2009 at 1:34 PM
I understand Kent was in on the act, too. Men will do anything to get out of taking care of the kids when Mom is sick. tee hee.
Angie of Down This Road Designs
said...
March 23, 2009 at 3:08 PM
I am so sorry Jill! I hope things are going better.
stacey
said...
March 23, 2009 at 5:26 PM
YUCK! I hope you are feeling better
Boquinha
said...
March 23, 2009 at 7:42 PM
I thought of you when I looked at cookie dough today.
Too soon? :P
Jillo
said...
March 23, 2009 at 8:19 PM
It wasn't pancakes, it was cookie dough. Just the thought makes me shudder.
Much, much too soon.
Kent and I both were too sick to even get out of bed.
Not fun.
But we are much better now, and a little bit skinner too. ;)
Shauna
said...
March 24, 2009 at 7:57 AM
Cookie dough!? Oh boy...so sorry!
Jillo
said...
March 24, 2009 at 8:12 AM
It will never be the same again. =(
Stacy
said...
March 24, 2009 at 11:08 AM
What kind of cookie dough? I'm sorry that you guys were so sick, but happy that you are feeling better now. Did any of the kids get sick?
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Too soon? :P
Much, much too soon.
Kent and I both were too sick to even get out of bed.
Not fun.
But we are much better now, and a little bit skinner too. ;)