19.3.09
Here is proof that once a day, for about five minutes max, my daughter does not look like an orphan.
10 Comments:
-
- Stacy said...
March 20, 2009 at 7:17 AMShe is such a cutie! I love the pigtails and bows. She looks so grown up in this picture.- Sarah E said...
March 20, 2009 at 10:44 AMI love those five minutes. My girls still only last about that long.- Jaz said...
March 20, 2009 at 11:03 AMthis is gonna make me laugh til I cry. I gave up trying to prove it a few years ago. Now I'm just trying to prove that my house is actually clean for about 5 minutes every day. (well maybe 4)- stacey said...
March 20, 2009 at 12:08 PMthat is so sweet! she is a doll and what a CUTE outfit- Shauna said...
March 20, 2009 at 12:31 PMhaha! Too cute...love her outfit!- Boquinha said...
March 20, 2009 at 2:35 PMEvery day? That's impressive!! :P What a cutie.- Emily said...
March 21, 2009 at 12:29 AMit doesn't last long though, does it? not at my house anyway.- Neisha said...
March 21, 2009 at 8:58 AMYou should have taken a picture at the end of the day - so we could see the before and after.- Andrea said...
March 23, 2009 at 9:47 AMSo cute! I love her white dress - I actually love all-white clothes because they get to go straight into bleach!- wonderwoman1975 said...
March 29, 2009 at 8:32 PMYeah, this is freakin' adorable. So glad that you have documented proof that little Miss Orphan Lucy really does have parents who try their best. . .har!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
