24.2.09
8 Comments:
-
- Jaz said...
February 24, 2009 at 3:31 PMI love it too! Makes them look like little angels. when ya comin' to photograph my kids??- Stacy Holmes said...
February 24, 2009 at 4:03 PMHold your horses Jasmine- me first!- Andrea said...
February 24, 2009 at 4:29 PMThat is beautiful! Is it natural light from the window or a lamp (or flash)?- Jillo said...
February 24, 2009 at 4:33 PMAndrea- it is the light from that window behind her. No flash, but I did have to lighten it up a bit in photoshop.- Nathan and Alyssa said...
February 24, 2009 at 5:44 PMAbsolutely darling.- Jaz said...
February 24, 2009 at 7:17 PMSaturdays are good. I think we go off track in three weeks. give me a call.- Jagged Rocks said...
February 24, 2009 at 9:21 PMI love that, and I have to agree, with the lighting it makes her look like an angel.- Boquinha said...
March 5, 2009 at 9:16 AMBeautiful lighting and beautiful subject. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
