20.12.08

Photobucket

Awesome.

7 Comments:

  1. Boquinha said...
    Halloween in December?
    Stacy Holmes said...
    I don't get it..please explain! I hope that isn't what Santa is giving..you will need more than rubber walls to keep your boys contained!
    Jill said...
    Uh...I think it's becomming clear why the Oaks are bouncing off the walls.
    April (Thorup) Oaks said...
    Ha ha. That's what I was thinking... now we know why her kids are bouncing off the walls.
    Jillo said...
    Thankfully, my boys saw very little of this candy. That would have made for a very interesting day indeed.
    We had a family Christmas party on Sunday night and I was the designated Santa gift wrapper, 38 in all. You should have seen the lady's face when I went to buy all these. She asked if I really liked to go to movies and I said yes. 38 boxes of candy looks like A LOT of candy sitting in a shopping cart.
    Santa handed them out to everyone that sat on his lap. I, myself, scored a lovely box of Jr. Mint.
    Sarah E said...
    We sure appreciated all your wrappity-wrapping!
    Gary and Debbie Rex said...
    So, Jill, I'm finally leaving you a comment! (I've actually tried 3 or 4 times in the last couple of days but it wouldn't ever work...sometimes it hurts to be so cheap you won't pay for Internet). I always love getting caught buying lots of sugar - try buying a King Kong cone at Macey's and letting your child carry it around the store - glad I don't read minds! PS I'm typing this with one hand...I must really love you! :)

Post a Comment