14.10.08

There are some movies that are better remembered than seen again.

This was definitely the case for me last night. I hyped Kent up about this totally scary movie called Lady in White, any one remember it?A big group of us watched at my friend Stacey's house when we were in high school and it scared us to death! That scare has lived on for years. I promised Kent he would love it.
IT WAS SO LAME!!!!
Bad acting, horrid special effects and some totally random, totally inappropriate scenes thrown in. Kent did not love it and truth be told, neither did I. We did have a few good chuckles, but that was about it. I wonder how many other of my "favorite" movies would now fall into this category.

5 Comments:

  1. Shafferprincess said...
    I remember Lady in White. We watched it in our hotel room on a choir trip one year for All State! I remember it being pretty scary back then, too. I'm sure there are lots that were pretty cool or scary then, and now - they're nothin' special!! LOL!
    Andrea said...
    I totally remember that movie! I loved it - it was sooo scary and good! But I'll take it from you and not watch it now (although I kinda want to after thinking of it!)
    Two others that may fall into that category are Buffy and Newsies.
    Buffy is probably terrible; Newsies may survive!
    Leuhoo said...
    This hurts my heart.
    J Fo said...
    Funny! I don't remember that movie but one that I thought was terrifying was Watcher in the Woods. I was really young but I remember being terrified. I saw it again when I was a teenager and it was Lame-O! Funny how our perceptions change. It's kind of like reading a book that you read & hated in high school and having a whole new appreciation for it. (Mine was The Great Gatsby.)
    stacey said...
    you are brave, I STILL get freaked out when I think of that movie, and that song funny that it is lame now I don't know if I am brave enough to watch it again. Anytime I see a coat closet I get goose bumps. I agree Watcher in the Woods is another one didn't we watch that too? I also remember our Newsies parties. Fun times :)

Post a Comment