16.10.08
6 Comments:
-
- Sarah E said...
October 16, 2008 at 4:38 PMI have NEVER seen a picture of one of your boys that looks so much like you! In fact, before I scrolled down I thought it was an old picture of you. I was even thinking to myself, "How did she clean that scanned photo up so well?" CRAZY!!!- Emily said...
October 16, 2008 at 4:44 PMis that his halloween costume? heh heh heh.- Jillo said...
October 16, 2008 at 5:03 PMI think he would totally go for it as his costume. He is going to be a "fighter fighter" (fire fighter) hence the boots, but I am pretty sure the goggles will try and sneak their way into things.- Shauna said...
October 17, 2008 at 9:40 AMSo cute! Love the boots!- April (Thorup) Oaks said...
October 17, 2008 at 11:20 PMPLEASE PLEASE PLEASE scrapbook this or let me. I am in LOVE with this picture!- The Bell Family said...
October 22, 2008 at 2:54 PMHannah says, "That's Weston, I love Weston", when she saw this picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)