17.10.08

If you haven't guessed, I love photography. With the Reflections contest coming soon to our elementary school, I thought that today was a good day to see if my kids liked it to. I loaded up the four kiddos and my camera and went to the farm. I gave Kaden and Tanner a mini photography lesson, made them swear they would be soooooooo careful and let them take pictures of whatever inspired them. I think they had a great time. Kaden is a very serious and thoughtful photography. He really likes the abstract. Tanner was a more wild photography and twisted and turned the camera like he knew exactly what he was doing. Here are some samples of their work,

These are Tanners shots:


He decided to do the pumpkin one for the contest. He likes it because of all the different shapes and sizes of pumpkins. Plus it reminds him of fall time and Halloween, both great loves of his.


Here are Kadens:


He is doing this old machine one. He LOVES machines and figuring out how they work.


Here are mine:

I don't get to enter, but these are the things I love the most. :)

7 Comments:

  1. Emily said...
    Isaac loves machines and seeing how they work too. He is constantly asking to see the "gas engine" of our car.
    April (Thorup) Oaks said...
    When is this due? I was going to do this with Luke but threw the paper away and figured it was past the due date. The pictures are great!!! I think they have a GREAT chance at winning.
    Sarah E said...
    Ahh shucks.
    Boquinha said...
    Wowzers! Boys, you are both VERY good photographers! I'm really impressed!
    Shafferprincess said...
    Way to go, Tanner & Kaden. I'm like Kaden - I love abstract art! He did an awesome job. If I had a good camera, I'd have to hire you to teach me how to take good pictures. You're awesome!

    Renee
    Angie of Down This Road Designs said...
    Those are great pictures! Boston wants to do photography too. We went to wheeler farm Friday too! I got some shots and so did Boston but he did a major close up of the goat. It's kinda creepy.
    The Bell Family said...
    I loved Kaden's picture, I thought they were really good! Cute kiddos as usuall.

Post a Comment