8.9.08

Because yesterday was such a rotten day, I did what any self respecting girl would do and went shopping. With Disneyland right around the corner, I figured Kent and I needed a good T shirt to wear around. So I got this one:
And I got Kent this one:
I thought we will look pretty snazzy walking around Disneyland. What do you think?

9 Comments:

  1. Leuhoo said...
    ok! Love! LOVE LOVE LOVE! I can't wait. DL will be so much fun! :)
    Sarah E said...
    I wasn't quite sure, but now I have the vis, I'm seeing the awesomeness.
    Boquinha said...
    I love the "prefectionist" one especially. I so enjoy browsing Cafe Press for stuff like that. Tell us more about this trip! Who's going?
    Emily said...
    love it! nothing, and i mean NOTHING cheers me up more than spending money after a rotten day. i just got a new t-shirt myself, i'll post pictures when it finally gets here.
    Jillo said...
    We are leaving for Disneyland in one week and three days!!!! Pretty darn excited to be going. We are taking the boys, but leaving poor Lucy home.(with wonderful, wonderful Grandma Oaks) She HATES the car and that drive would kill us all.
    My parents and sister Kristy are coming with us. THe boys have never been and I am so excited to go with them. It should be way fun.
    Angie of Down This Road Designs said...
    Yippeee! I am so excited for you guys and sooo jealous!! Hi Ho Hi Ho its of to Disneyland the Oaks go!! Sorry I am really a Disney freak and could easily go 2 3 times a year!
    Andrea said...
    You crack me up! Those are awesome!
    J Fo said...
    Great stuff! That "prefectionist" one would drive me cah-ra-see. I got Greg one from bustedtees.com that says, The department of redundancy department." I think that I thought it was funnier than he did, but he still wears it to humor me. :)
    Stacy Holmes said...
    Jill- I LOVE platypi. Not only the Australia connection but platypi make me feel so much better about myself. If I start thinking I am a freak and no one understands me- just think of that poor platypus--where the heck did he come from??? I want that shirt for Christmas!

Post a Comment