12.9.08
Why is it when you have a house full of little boys, they all think they need to take their shoes and socks off BEFORE they go outside?
7 Comments:
-
- Ang said...
September 12, 2008 at 5:27 PMVery cute! My 2 year old boy does the same thing :) And when I do manage to keep his shoes on, when he comes back inside he won't sit still for me to take them back off.....so mud gets everywhere, well at least in the rainy season!- April (Thorup) Oaks said...
September 12, 2008 at 5:43 PMJill, the composition and lighting of that picture are GREAT! Impressive.- Emily said...
September 12, 2008 at 5:43 PMoh my gosh, I took a picture just like this today! How funny!- Boquinha said...
September 13, 2008 at 8:29 AMVery cute post. Love it.- Sarah E said...
September 14, 2008 at 4:03 PMThis picture makes me laugh. I have inadvertantly caused a similar habit in my own home. ONE TIME I told the girls they couldn't bring muddy shoes into the house. Now our entire garage entry-way is piled high with shoes.- Sarah E said...
September 14, 2008 at 4:03 PMThis picture makes me laugh. I have inadvertantly caused a similar habit in my own home. ONE TIME I told the girls they couldn't bring muddy shoes into the house. Now our entire garage entry-way is piled high with shoes.- Boquinha said...
September 15, 2008 at 5:38 PMI have a good friend/colleague who once wrote about how she would always get upset with her boys for not putting their shoes away. There was always a pile by the door and it drove her CRAZY!! And when she entered her house for the first time as an empty nester, there was no mess of shoes. And she cried and cried. Her writing made me cry! It also makes me LOVE the mess.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)