26.8.08


Round two of first days! Today was Tanner's big day and he was STOKED!!!! He woke up like a little ray of sunshine and sang his way through the morning. His teacher gave the whole class a paper sun visor to wear on the first day so she could tell who was in her class, (pretty smart, I thought) and Tanner thought it was darn awesome. He spent a long time last night coloring it to perfection. He popped it on and out the door we went. So exciting!
We found the spot where his class lines up and after a reunion with his 29 girlfriends, (I tell you, that kid is a ladies man) the bell rang for school to start. Everyone scrambled to line up, but it was CRAZY! It was a big, messy, ball of first graders that smashed their way through the door so hopefully everyone figures out where they need to be. I hope he is having a great day! I am going to miss my little guy. He is always so happy and cheerful and he loves to play with Weston and Lucy. We are all going to miss him.
I am going to take two kids to the park. How weird it will be to just have my little Wes and Lucy to watch out for. Weston is glad to have all the attention, but missing his brothers too. He gets a week off before he starts preschool. We are all excited for that!

8 Comments:

  1. Neisha said...
    On thursday, Libby will start Kindergarten, and I will only have one home. When he takes a nap, I'm not sure if I will know what to do. I think that time goes by way too fast!
    Emily said...
    How fun! That visor idea IS a good one. Smart teacher!
    Sarah E said...
    Tell T Time he did an awesome job on visor. I do love the thumbs up.
    Melanie said...
    I can't believe he is in 1st grade. Kids grow so fast.
    April (Thorup) Oaks said...
    I loved reading these first day posts. Way cute pictures too!
    Stacy said...
    Tanner is so cute in this pic. I love how excited he is to go to school and that he is the ladies man!
    Glenna Roundy said...
    Way to go Tanner! You are so the best! I love you
    Grammy
    Leuhoo said...
    T-Time! I am so excited for you! That is one snazzy visor! I think you look wicked awesome! I hope you have fun! And shoot, if you got ladies, love em'! :) (that was for you Jill! :)

Post a Comment