29.8.08


If you are in the grocery store one day and you happen to come across a sale on generic fruit roll ups; 5 boxes for one dollar! DO NOT think to yourself "what a great deal, these will be so good for school lunch," and above all else, DO NOT PURCHASE!!! These are by far the nastiest things I have ever come across. They have this smell that doesn't go away. It floats in the air like a cheap air freshener, but worse.
Yuck, double yuck and a triple yuck thrown in for good measure.

3 Comments:

  1. Andrea said...
    Jill!!
    Yea!! I was SO excited to hear from you - I LOVE it when I "run into" friends of old! YOUR family is darling! Four cute children (finally a girl, I see.) Thanks so much for commenting! :)
    Glenna Roundy said...
    How do you really feel?
    Sarah E said...
    Five for $1??? That's too tempting a deal! I think that even despite the strong warning, I may still fall for such a fabulous find!

Post a Comment